Hall of Honor at Arrowhead Stadium
Kansas City Chiefs
How we helped
- Digital Experience
- Visual Storytelling
- Social Media Moments
- Historical Recognition
The Kansas City Chiefs are one of the foundational franchises of professional football. Yet year after year, Chiefs fans display a zeal as if they are discovering the team anew. History and passion collide here like nowhere else in the NFL. The renovated Hall of Honor at Arrowhead stadium honors Chiefs tradition and reacts to fan exuberance.
- Tell the story of team founder Lamar Hunt and the AFL as well as the stories of great moments and great players in franchise history.
- Create a flexible space to account for new Hall of Honor inductees and new great moments, including multiple Super Bowl championships.
- Reimagine a fan experience in a concourse to allow for efficient traffic flow.
- Engage franchise ownership and executive leadership through half-day StoryMining, visual listening and mood board exercises.
- Gamify design and storytelling feedback to foster a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with team historians to curate the most impactful stories and artifacts.
- Collaborate with architecture firm and other partners to create a climate-controlled, museum-quality environment.
- Utilize digital and augmented reality experiences to highlight key moments as well as every player and every game in franchise history.
- Pinpoint high-traffic flexible areas for retail-style displays that allow team personnel to update artifacts on a regular basis.