Unifying A Shared Home
How we helped
- Brand Clarity & Consistency
- Recruit Engagement
- Updatable Facility
- Visual Storytelling
- Creating a space that reinforces the #OneTeam mantra between Pomona and Pitzer through pockets for conversation and lounging throughout Rains Center.
- Fostering a community for students, student athletes, alumni and parents in a cohesive space.
- Intentionally designing spaces that modernize the Rains Center while encapsulating the history that Pomona-Pitzer is sustained by.
- Conduct purposeful interviews to ensure an understanding of each college and their compounding relationship.
- Intentionally designing spaces that promote the gathering of the Pomona and Pitzer community.
- Profound understanding the rifts in the current Rains Center to facilitate an environment that delivers every valued aspect of the Pomona-Pitzer mission.
- A first-class facility that allows for each college to be represented on its own, but knits their two stories together to house a completely unique program.
- Molding a community building environment for the vast and diverse Sagehen population through the Rains Center.
- A space that overachieves a holistic view of wellness to provide for student athletes that dedicate themselves to physical wellbeing and competitive athletics.